Honourable Mentions: Harper Finkle, Kim Possible, Rocky Blue, Maya Hart, Lexi Reed, Emma Ross
10. Cece Jones, Shake It Up – As one of the background dancers for hit teen show Shake It Up, she’s gotta have edge! Cece brings it with her sassy tomboy outfits that is in line with her personality.
9. Liv Ronney, Liv and Maddie – Being the girly one of the twins and an aspiring actress, Liv’s outfits lives up the high standards she places on herself. Her style is unique as it is fashionable with a business edge.
8. K.C. Cooper, K.C. Undercover – K.C., being a spy, has a sensible fashion taste that is tomboy but edgy. Her outfits are practical but still cute, and largely made stylish because Zendaya can pull off anything she wears.
7. Jessie Prescott, Jessie – She is not just your ordinary nanny as she is a nanny to a rich family in New York City which also means Jessie is expected to look presentable for the role and for the city. She does just that with her girly yet mature fashion taste.
6. Riley Matthews, Girl Meets World – She may be just a high school student, but she has impeccable taste – one ready to take on the world with. Riley has the wardrobe of a modern hipster girl which is sure to make an impact with teens watching today.
5. Lizzie McGuire, Lizzie McGuire – No Disney Channel list is complete without listing Lizzie McGuire if you really think about it. This relatable teen set the trend for early 2000s for girls everywhere and still has influence in fashion today.
4. Alex Russo, Wizards of Waverly Place – Alex may not care much about school, but she sure cares about her outfits. Her care-free personality is seen in her bohemian wardrobe that is often layered and paired with the staple knee-high boots she hides her wand in.
3. Raven Baxter, That’s So Raven – Being an aspiring fashion designer and a psychic, Raven’s wardrobe has to make the list! She often wears extravagant pieces of clothing that is both high fashion and fashion forward for her time.
2. Miley Stewart, Hannah Montana – Being an international pop-star while also living a double life as a Californian high schooler who originated from Tennessee, Miley’s style is by far the most versatile. She is able to match her wardrobe perfectly to the location while also making the outfits look accessible.
1. London Tipton, Suite Life of Zack and Cody & Suite Life on Deck – Being a professional heiress, London has a lot of time to spend on her appearance. Her wardrobe consists of boujee one piece sets, silk dresses, or luxurious beach dresses. London also often adds a lot of accessories to match with her clothes as well. Her fashion sense is above everyone else’s because it is unbeatable in price and its-high fashion taste.
Who do you think is the best dressed Disney Channel character of all time?
For more celebrity news, fashion tips, and lifestyle advice, check out our website!